The ZONT Company provides services for the preparation, execution, support and submission of documents to obtain a work permit to attract foreign labor to the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as services for visa support for foreign citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan. We help to get business and work visas, visas on arrival at the airport and at the place of residence of the foreigner.
Work permit obtaining process:
- Processing of positions in accordance with the Qualification Handbook, coordination and approval with the Department for the Coordination of Employment and Social Programs (DCESP).
- Preparation and submission of necessary documents for attracted foreign workers, confirming their qualifications:
- notarized copies or translations (if the document is not filled in the state or Russian languages) of educational documents legalized in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, except as otherwise provided by international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan that have entered into force;
- information on the employee’s labor activity (if there are qualification requirements for the length of service in the relevant profession) with a written confirmation of the employee’s labor activity on the official form of the employer where employee previously worked, or other supporting documents recognized in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Informing the client about receiving a notification from DCESP on the payment of the state fee to the local budget in order to obtain a working permit.
- Obtaining the original permit for a foreign worker.
- Negotiating and official correspondence with government bodies, if necessary, representing the interests of the Client.
Visa Support Process:
To enter the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a foreign citizen must obtain a visa in the prescribed manner. The basis for the issuance of visas of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a document – a letter of invitation by the receiving party, executed in the prescribed manner. To apply for visa support for foreign citizens traveling to the Republic of Kazakhstan, the inviting organization provides the following documents to the Office of the Migration Service of the Republic of Kazakhsta:
- Letter of invitation of the established form
- Payment order or receipt of consular fee.
The organization that applied to the Office of the Migration Service of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the first time provides a copy of the Charter, a certificate of state registration of a legal entity obtained by Egov (copy), (license for tourist activity in the case of inviting tourists). The invitation letter is prepared in 2 copies, one of which is handed over to the Office of the Migration Service of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the second copy is kept by the inviting organization. The Office of the Migration Service of the Republic of Kazakhstan processes the applications within 5 working days and, after sending an instruction to a foreign institutions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, announces the visa support number, which the inviting organization must transfer to the foreigner to apply to the consular section for obtaining a visa to the Republic of Kazakhstan.